Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 1

Today begins the adventure of a lifetime! I am so grateful for family & friends who have helped me through donations and moral support, to get me to Uganda! Its going to be a blast, so thank you for supporting me!

Here's how my trip goes:

Today I fly from Dallas to London Heathrow. I'll get in at about 10:45 am, and then take a bus to Hampton Court, and then meet up with my dad at the airport later. Me and dad will just galavant across Great Britain for a few days, and then early on the 13th, I fly to Paris. I stay in Paris for a couple of hours, and then fly to Nairobi, Kenya. A couple hours later, I fly to Entebbe, Uganda. I arrive in Uganda at about midnight. And then the Help-International Crew picks me up at about noon on the 14th. It's going to be great! And finally, I fly from Entebbe to Nairobi to London to Dallas on the 22nd of August. I'll be out of country for about 6 1/2 weeks.

Well I'm off! Keep me in your prayers that I don't come back with elephantitis or malaria. That would be nice.

Tunaalabagana!

No comments:

Post a Comment