Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Worth A Thousand Words.


So I don't really know what order these pictures are going to show up in... but here it goes.

This is my favorite picture i have taken. African sunset, and this kid was kinda just staring at me.

My feet on a typical night
At the equator (SWEET)
Cutting Kevin's hair
Cutting Kellie's hair
Me and Kellie going to see HARRY POTTER!!!!
Our friend Luta from the Youth Outreach Mission
Some kids at the Happy Child International
Cute little girl at Happy Child International
Another cute little girl came and sat buy us at church on Sunday
Eating bananas with Wilson





And... me just sittin' outside the Youth Outreach Management... waiting once again for Wilson... who is always late. haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this! I'm glad you're having such an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete