Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today

  • Song of the day: Paperweight by Joshua Radin
  • Quote of the day: "I love Mark Ruffalo. He reminds me of my future husband." (Krista Roy). Also, "Buffalo! You know what rhymes with Buffalo? Ruffalo!"
  • Bird of the day: Wood duck. they are freakin good looking
  • Dessert of the day: donuts topped with oreos or butterfingers
  • Tree of the day: Chinese Elm Bonsai. Named Fawkes.
  • Boy of the day (and of the day before today... and the day before that... etc): John Hill.
  • Roommate of the day: Krista Roy
  • Craving of the day: Pirate booty
  • Favorite Moment of the day: Seeing Krista Roy's face when she saw my face... under her bathroom stall
  • Picture of the day:
  • Sandwich of the day: The Satisfier from Sensuous Sandwich
  • Sister of the day: Nicole, for saying that she wanted a country for her birthday
  • Sticky item of the day: my pantry shelf... somebody spilled their honey all over it...
  • overheard conversation of the day (some lady talking on the phone): "Well I'm sorry that I grew up being taught to love other people... I'm sorry I show love to others... I'm sorry that I show emotion... and I'm sorry that you obviously suck at it."
  • Shoes of the day: gray converse. with purple & yellow socks.
  • Waste of time of the day: looking up Harry Potter names on babynames.com
  • Dumbest video of the day: The Mean Kitty song... as posted by Rachel. oh dear rachel...
  • Lie of the day: Brock Solomon saying that he can beat me up... as if... he's only like twice my weight...
  • Surprise of the day: John bringing me lunch!
  • Scream of the day: when I tried putting a sweetheart in Krista Roy's mouth and she thought it was a soybean.
  • Accomplishment of the day: Applying to a Humanitarian Aid Project in Uganda with Help International
  • Motto of the day: "Live (until you die) Laugh (until you cry) Love (Until you hate somebody a lot) (I just made that up... hahahaha dumb. and dumber.)
  • Shock of the day: I spent twice as much $ as i should have on groceries last month... heh.
  • Most beautiful thing of the day: watching the sunset (with Johnny boy)
  • Best food of the day: Homemade cafe rio sweet pork, rice, and bean burrito. (with my roommates cheese and tortillas)
  • Biggest disappointment of the day: discovering that there was blood coming out of my...
  • Missionary of the day: Jim White, because I saw his brother, and thought it would probably be a good time to write him before he comes home in 3 months...
  • Awkward moment of the day: Went to work. "How are you doing today, Elise?" "Oh, I'm super." "Well that's weird" "Oh... well I'll try to tone it down..... ohhh i guess today's ok I guess...." (Silence...) "Uhh what are you talking about?"
  • Best advice of the day: Consulting an online 8-ball, who we asked if the Krispy Kreme light was on. he said "absolutely" and it was.
  • Pain of the day: When I went to lay on Brenda's bed on my side seducingly and serenade Kelcey with a song... and i slammed my already bruised shoulder and messed it up even more.
  • Wish of the day: that it was windy enough to fly a kite.
  • Best overall thing about today: The BEAUTIFUL WARM WEATHER!!
  • Biggest insult: Krista telling me that no one reads my blog except her...

1 comment: