Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can I just say something?

Ok, just throwin this out there, but isn't it kinda perfect how we have patriarchal blessings, a savior who knows everything we've gone through, a Heavenly Father who knows us and loves us individually and unconditionally, latter-day prophets who can tell us what God wants us to know, and the Holy Ghost to guide us through our lives? Not gonna lie, I am a worry wart. I worry about everything, even when somethings up to 2 years in advance. I've been worrying about pretty much anything and everything there is to worry about in the last 2 weeks... and yet, everything is going to be ok. If we have faith that Heavenly Father will guide us through every trial that we will have in our lives, what have we to worry about? Looking through the eternal perspective is hard for me, but the few times I've been able to take a glimpse into the "big picture", I've been amazed at how trivial everything that I have concerns about on a day-to-day basis is. So this is a wake up call, Elise, stop worrying. Life is beautiful- enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment