Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tailbone misery

I broke my tailbone playing broom ball. It sucks. That is all I have to say about that.

I love getting missionary letters!

School is getting busy! I had a calculus test last week, that I didn't do so good on, even after studying for hours on end. I have an American Heritage and Doctrine and Covenants test this week. SWEET.

General Conference is in one week! I am stoked! I don't know where I'm watching it yet, but it will be joyous!

I got called to be the Relief Society Secretary. It is a little weird, because all the other members of the presidency are seniors and graduating and know what their majors are, and they have lives, and I am just a baby sophomore... and lost in life, but it will be great. I hope it will be a good opportunity to meet other people in the ward.

I didn't get to run in the JDRF run, because I had the tailbone break. Huge bummer, I was really looking forward to it.

I am turning 20 in 15 days!! that is 2 decades old!! I'm an oldy!! No more teenage hooliganisms for me. :(

I just killed a fly in my house!! joy! :)

I pretty much spent the entire weekend laying on my bed like a diseased person with polio eating fred's cabin bars, which are DELICIOUS but sooo not good for you. :) how sweet life is.

Quote from my psychology textbook: "A pinch on the cheek can be pleasant or unpleasant, depending on who administers it, under what circumstances, and to which set of cheeks." haha.

I am listening to christmas music right now! And I love it! Particularly "It's Christmas Time" by the carpenters which I used to dance around the house with my sisters and my dad when i was a child!! :)

There are CALIFORNIA QUAILS OUTSIDE OUR APARTMENT ALMOST EVERY DAY!! I LOVE them. so much.

My family just thrives! Emily is signing, Brookelyn is being trampled on by 4th graders getting onto the bus, Lauren is in the school play as a graffiti woman, Nicole makes up funny status and takes weird pictures of herself, and Rachel is coming to BYU in less than a year!! My mom just turned 28, congrats to her in her young age. and my dad is just super duper!

Last weekend I got in a food fight. It was planned, for my friend Heather Christensen's birthday. Quite delightful. Except for the fact that my shower got clogged with chow mein, and it created a muddy tub of death and chocolate.

I love chick-fil-a! and my roommates! and our really clean house! and the fact that i have a broken tailbone (PSYCH. lies.)

that is all i have to say about that. (-Forrest Gump)

No comments:

Post a Comment