Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mental Diarrhea

Here's just about every thought that has entered my brain in the past 48 hours:

  • I am hanging out with Kris! such joy! It feels like I am on a mission cause there has literally not been a time frame of more than 10 minutes that I have not been in the same room with her haha!
  • Blake, new zealand = earthquakes, but no? everything's fine and dandy
  • BYU played UW! And we won! And Blake was supposed to be there :( bummer x 1000002. But i still wore yellow shorts.
  • Boys, Dating, Marriage, Mission, Study Abroad? What does my life have in store for me?! I wish I could fast forward a few years so I don't have to be so anxious about it!
  • Twins are in Cancun! And me and kris have been listening to "Lead me" and the Emma song (their favorites) hahahaha.
  • ANTELOPE ISLAND IS IN OUR FUTURE!!
  • I have new glasses! But I can't tell what they look like on me, cause i have no contact cases to put my contacts in...
  • Travis leaves in 3 days... :( But he will be such a great missionary! And I love getting letters! :)
  • Laptop = bawling tantrum child with anger/diseased leper/IRS Tax Collector/Resurrected being of glory!!!
  • Emily is 1 and I miss my home and my family :(
  • (Right now I am looking across the room and our TV is wrapped in pink streamer from Kris's birthday haha.)
  • Joy = I find everything I need at Old Navy. Despair/still joy = i always find MORE than I need at Old Navy... and buy it. But i got such great stuff!!! I've always wanted Corduroys!
  • $70 USB Noah's Ark of Death?!
  • Krista is opening a secret note that I wrote her right now!!
  • FREE PRINTING FOR MY WONDERFUL JOB!! I just want to print everything that ever existed out right now!
  • Green lantern burritos, j dawgs, ice cream, and in-n-out. best food ever/extra pounds to my belly
  • Krista and I had a sleep talking conversation last night:
Me: Is the dance at the Lewisville building?
Kris: Yeah that sounds right.
Me: No, I was talking to Sister Petersen in my dream
  • Kris: what if I were you, and you were me, but we still had the same names?
  • Kris: what if your name was Katrina?
  • Kris: what if you had naturally curly hair?
  • Kris: what if we never had met each other?
  • Kris: remember how we live with a pair of twins?
  • Kris: what if we were boys?
  • Kris: what if................?
  • the burned black beans that Chelsea left on the stove haha.
  • CJ and Eric and Ram and vianna, and brooke!
  • there are tulips and balloons all over our apartment.
  • my feet are constantly black. my feet are constantly black because they touch our carpet. my feet are constantly black, because my feet touch our carpet, which is disgustingly filthy.
  • i bought a hand blender! and i havent used it yet but its so great!
  • time for ward prayer. catch ya later peeps.

1 comment: