Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Youtube.

Ok. Since you don't have TV when you're in college... you usually just spend your life watching youtube. youtube rocks! Here are some of my all-time favorite you-tube's:

FUNNY:
Tracy: My push up bra will help me get my man. You might just have to shield the bottom of the screen because there is a little bit of cleavage, but, this lady is just hilarious...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI

All the Single Ladies Gone Wrong. Not even what you were expecting. I cry with laughter. every. single. time.

Charlie Bit Me- Auto Tune. Better than the original.

Horton Hears A Who. From the movie, I showed this to Kris one time, and she's probably watched it over 50 times and still laughs...

Bedroom Intruder Song. Not worth $1.29 on itunes, but worth quoting every single day, haha.

Poor Unfortunate Souls.

Blake and Elise's Chin Musical. Biased, because I made it

Sugarland- Stuck Like Glue. Great song, hilarious music video.

You Know How to Wiggle
, Who's Line is it Anyway? One of the appropriate ones, that I used to watch over and over when I was a kid.

The Sound of Music. One day, I want to do this.

40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes. Hahaha

All the Single Ladies
- Glee. Works every time.

CUTE

Mario Kart Love Song. Weird, but really funny.

Jessica's Daily Affirmations. Do this every day, for a happy life.

I'm Yours on the Ukelele
. Impressive, and adorable. Watch is facial expressions, haha.

Chipmunks Around the World. This is from my childhood, and I love it :)

INSPIRATIONAL

Unleashing the Dormant Spirit
, by F. Enzio Busche. My dad showed this to me once, and it has always stuck with me.

Testimony of the Book of Mormon by Jeffrey R. Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment