Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey Burrito

Today, was a good day (last friday actually). Apparently, like Jamba Juice, Taco Bell has 'secret burrito' flavors. They are named after superheroes like Superman and the Hulk. Conner, Brigham, and Aaron decided made up a new burrito flavor: GREENLANTERN. (I actually had never heard of the greenlantern, but whatever). One day Conner went up to the workers in Taco Bell and said, "I'd like a greenlantern burrito please"
"Uhh... I've never heard of that."
"Oh... to my knowledge EVERYONE knew what the greenlantern burrito is... but that's ok, this is basically what it is- its just a 5-layer burrito with potatoes instead of beans, and guacamole instead of sour cream."
So he gets him a greenlantern burrito and makes a note at the cash register of what a greenlantern is. Then a few hours later my roommate Krista goes up and asks for one, and the cashier said "OH. I know what THAT is! People have been ordering that ALL DAY! (only conner)."
So Friday I decided to try it out for myself. The cashier didnt know what it was, and he charged me extra for the potatoes, but it was actually really good. I felt sneaky :)

1 comment:

  1. OH Elise! That is a good memory! I think I will keep ordering that burrito forever in honor of those boys, even if they do charge me extra :)

    ReplyDelete