Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Some thoughts... in the form of the alphabet.

A-vengers. I AM GOING TO SEE THE AVENGERS TONIGHT!! God bless [Captain] America!!
B-irds. All of the birds are coming out! I am so excited to go birdwatching next week!
C-ory Newton. I like a boy. And his name is Cory Newton. That is all. :)
D-raw Something. An addicting game that I played like 11 times yesterday haha. Bad news, bears.
E-lephantitis. Confession: I watched "The Elephant Man" A week before I went to Uganda... and was totally freaked out that I was going to get Elephantitis. Probably more afraid than I was of getting AIDS. I just got asked the other day if I had AIDS actually... hahaha. Right before I spit a piece of candycane into someone else's mouth...
F-acetime. Did you know you can like... skype on an iphone? WANJI THE COOL?
G-uitar! I never practice for my guitar class haha. Probably because there are no playing tests (instills little motivation) and I have zero time. But I love to play! I've been workin on the railroad!
H-aun's Mill. Read an article the other day that the Church purchased land from Community of Christ in Haun's Mill. So cool!
I-Phone. I'm in love. With my iPhone. It's probably an unhealthy obsession, but it is SO FREAKING COOL.
J-acket. I am sewing a jacket right now in my sewing class. Freaking hard.
K-rista!! Kris and I went on a date on Tuesday to Noodles and Co. And my parents paid for it. BEST NIGHT EVER. Except there were boys there hahaha. I cherish her soul!!
L-aundry. So one time I did my laundry... Like 2 weeks ago. And I still haven't folded it. Therefore, there are clean and dirty clothes ALL OVER MY ROOM. This is called: PROCRASTINATION. Poor Krista haha.
M-om. I love my mom! I don't know why I am thinking so fondly of her right now, but I am! And she is wonderful!
N-itwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
O-range. There has been an orange sitting in my backpack for 4 days. This is gross.
P-ottermore. SO FREAKING COOL. Also, I'm in Slytherin. RAB forever!!
Q- I'M PLAYING SCRABBLE RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE A Q AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT!!
R-UM. Why is always the rum gone?!
S-audade. "deep emotional state of nostalgic longing for an absent something or someone that one loves"
T-hree more days!!!!
U-p Dog. (What's "Up Dog?")
V-iolin. I think I have secretly always wanted to play the violin.
W-armth. Sunshine! Green Grass! Happiness! Summer! Birds! Trees! Wind!
X-I've been looking up x words... And none of them are very cool. So I'm going to leave it at this: XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD!!
Y- Yogurt. I am eating yogurt right now. Here is my dilemma: I always eat breakfast at work/in class... and I have NO PLASTIC SPOONS. I am drinking out of a yogurt cup right now! And looking ridiculous for sitting with my head tilted back for long periods of time waiting for thick amounts of dairy to enter my mouth.
Z-zzzzzz. I should be asleep right now. These 7am shifts are killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment