Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

48 hours...

I thought I'd just put up a couple pictures of the 'mzungu house'.... just so you know what i've been living in the past 6 weeks. and mind you, this is a REALLY nice house for lugazi. i havent ever seen a nicer house, except for the politicians'.
This issssss... the boys room. Have to go through here to get to our lovely bathroom...
















These are our 'couches'. Made out of bunkbeds. And these lovely people are Kirk, Kevin, and Haley. Obviously they've all just woken up.












This is the girls' room. 3 triple bunkbeds. When I got here, every bunk was used. Now, there are only 4 used. I'm on the top bunk of the one in the back of the room.













This is Eve. Being gangster.





















And then this was at the Awards ceremony after the Happy Child International Training.
And this is my last picture with Francis :( Had to say goodbye to him tonight and it was hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment