Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Bipolar

Once Upon a Time I had a really good day.

I went to church.
I felt the spirit.
I took the sacrament.
I participated.
I got a calling.
I got set apart.
I was social and talked to people.
I went home.
I got home taught.
I waited for an hour and a half for something.
I went to break the fast.
No one was actually assigned to make food for break the fast... So I ate some cranberry orange bread.
I recruited 3 people to a secret society of culinary artists.
I talked to my mom for an hour.
My baby sister told me she was going to draw me a picture for my birthday.
I made Texas shaped waffles and ate them with nutella.
I went and watched the Prince of Egypt
I ate some jello popcorn
I found out my freshman roommate Rachel Jackson got engaged!

Then I had a sucky day.
I had a distressing solutionless frustrating phone call with my best friend.
I went on a drive up Provo Canyon with my roommate and a box of kleenex
I recalled high school hardships and memories of my best friend from high school
I took on the role of blockbuster.
I ate toast and nutella.
I waited some more.
I had my first experience at ward prayer with a shake weight and thigh master.
I got a phone call which spurred a conversation about a moral dilemma with some guy named Owen...?
I filmed a segment for the newlywed game.
I had another conversation with a different friend which was very ambiguous and made me cranky and rude.
I watched this trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj5_FhLaaQQ and decided that if my life got any crazier I probably would need to be in that movie.
I made a boy pass out when I said the words "pork chops"
I determined that it was probably time I escaped the country again.
I started blogging, because what the heck else do I do with all these emotions?
I wore my retainer.
And then my face hurt.
 Thats it.

2 comments:

  1. those are really busy days. sunday sounds more fun. but i noticed nutella was involved in both days - the good and bad. for some reason, nutella really does just make everything feel better.

    hope you're doing well and the bad days don't happen that much (just make sure the nutella does happen). love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the first half of that post!

    And i felt sad about the second half :(

    But i still like you and i wish i were eating nutella with you. and i can't believe you made a boy pass out by saying pork chops

    ReplyDelete