Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Bucket List

I don't think I've ever posted my bucket list on my blog before... but this is it! I think I started it when I was 17, and I've added stuff along the way.


  1. -Travel to every continent
     -Africa     -Antarctica     -Asia     -Australia     -Europe     -North America     -South America
  1. See the aurora borealis
  2. Read the entire standard works
  3. Get married in the temple
  4. See a wild kangaroo
  5. Run a race
  6. Hike the Y
  7. Travel to every state in the USA (10 left)
  8. Climb a mountain
  9. Cow tip
  10. Be a soccer mom
  11. Fall in love
  12. Camp under the stars
  13. Take an un-planned road trip
  14. Become a teacher
  15. Scuba dive
  16. Save someone's life
  17. Fly
  18. write a song
  19. Play piano concerto no. 2 allegro opus 102
  20. Locks for love
  21. Be in a Disneyland parade!
  22. Graduate from college
  23. Meet a (republican) president
  24. Meet a prophet
  25. Serve a mission
  26. Serve a humanitarian mission in Uganda
  27. Raise ducks
  28. invent something
  29. keep a pet fish alive more than a year
  30. swim with a dolphin
  31. watch an Olympics in person
  32. bungee jump
  33. see every temple
  34. ride a tandem
  35. Ride a camel
  36. Catch a fish
  37. See a sea turtle hatch
  38. Plant an Oak tree, and climb it when its big enough
  39. Go on a cruise
  40. Knit something I wouldn't actually be embarrassed to wear
  41. Plant a SUCCESSFUL garden, and eat from it
  42. skinny dip
  43. ride in a hot air balloon
  44. Go to Jerusalem
  45. Hang glide
  46. Drive on the sidewalk

No comments:

Post a Comment