Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Summer Summer!

So I finished up spring semester at the Y, taking 2 civilization classes, classic civ, and greek mythology (both GEs). And I loved them both!

We sold the house, and then they backed out, and then we sold the house again, and then they backed out again, and now we are just waiting and praying for everything to work out!

We flew down to Dallas on July 10th, and we have just been partying it up ever since! Partying it up meaning, swimming, watching TV, and sleeping. There isn't much to do around here when you're in temporary housing haha! But the moving trucks came yesterday, so we will probably move into our house in the next couple days, as soon as we get most of the house unpacked.

Not quite sure when i'm heading back to BYU. I had a job interview yesterday with the Open - Access computer labs, and I'm hoping and praying that I get it. Whether or not I got that job is the deciding factor in when I go back, because if I don't get the job, I have shifts at the cougareat on Monday the 16th. Otherwise, i will fly back later. The next week i get to go visit my grandma Layne down in Carlsbad!! CALIFORNIA HERE I COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment