Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

This is... it

So, this is my blog. I really am bad at journaling, so I thought that maybe this would be a more fun/easier way to write down what my life is like. So this is what my life is like:

  • I am the oldest of six girls. I'm 19 years old, and youngest is now 5 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days. I adore them all. Rachel is 17, she is the artistic one. Nicole is 14 (but she pretends that she's like... 21), and she is the sarcastic, humorous, and trendy one. Lauren is 11 and is the kind, caring, and cute one. Brookelyn is 8 and she is the sneaky, cuddly, and sensitive one. Emily is... just emily. She likes to eat her own feet, giggle, and smile. My parents are the coolest, they are both musical (mom- piano, dad-vocal), and are just happy people. I could talk to my mom for hours, and my dad will take me out to do anything anytime.
  • I am one of four roommates. I go to BYU, and live at Wyview park. I live with identical twins, Rachel and Chelsea, and the happiest soul I have ever met- Krista. They are three of my favorite people in the WORLD. They make me laugh and smile and almost pee my pants every day. Our vocabulary is meshed together now, with phrases like 'rheet,' 'ebullience' and 'oh my WOW.' We are all going to live together next fall with two others- Brenda and Alyse (how ironic is that!?). I have 2 best friends, and I couldn't live without them- Blake & Travis. I can't help but smile whenever I think about either of them.
  • I am a person of many different interests, habits, and likes. I collect coins, bird watch, play intertube water polo, eat one or more bowls of oatmeal every day, sleep with socks on, love converse, want to go to Uganda on a humanitarian mission, love love LOVE math, like to cartoon, jump (leap) into bed so that the monsters underneath won't get me, sleep with a stuffed animal dog, don't like chocolate milk/ice cream, caramel, spaghetti sauce, whipped cream, cherries, pickles, or salsa, sleep without sheets, don't eat my cereal with milk, could watch disney movies for hours, love to read, am afraid of airplanes & 'this little piggie went to market', would wear sweats/basketball shorts everyday if i could, quote "The Emperor's New Groove," "Dan in Real Life," and "Madegascar 2" constantly, don't know how to cartwheel, and love my life.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I actually learned something new about you, (and moms are supposed to know more about their kids than their kids.)You'll have to get me a "reck" (rachel/elise/chelsea/krista) dictionary to define 'rheet,' and 'ebullience.' I think I can figure out 'Oh my WOW.'
    II especially love how you described your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELISE!!! I just adore you! Ha this is so cute and so you! I love the way you talk about your sisters. Sisters=pure joy! We are so lucky to have you as a wonderful roommate! The way you describe yourself is perfect. Ha I especially loved the oatmeal comment-it is definitely a fact! I have never met someone who likes oatmeal as much as you! You are adorable in every way and everyone immediately loves you. Especially when they see the cute, quirky side that is sometimes hidden until the lucky day you reveal it to them. I am so blessed to live with you and can't wait for next semester's adventures at Regency! Love you Elise!

    ReplyDelete